In this section:
Join / Renew➤
I would like to Donate:
Anglers Code of Conduct
- Respect other water and seashore users.
- Take any litter home.
- Take care not to disturb any wildlife.
- Keep noise to a minimum early in the morning and late at night.
- Park considerately, particularly on farmland.
- Report any illegal activity to the Environment Agency.
- Make sure you know local size limits and non-retention species.
- Only take fish you intend to eat.
- Use suitable equipment for the area and species you are targeting.
- Use barbless or circle hooks for easier release of unwanted fish.
- Never gaff a fish. It is unnecessary and extremely damaging.
- Strike early to avoid deep hooking fish.
- If a hook cannot be removed, cut the line as far down as possible.
- Prepare everything necessary to photograph/weigh/release a fish before landing it.
- Handle fish as little as possible using wet gloves or cloth.
- Take the time to resuscitate a tired fish by running water across its gills.
You have added an item to your shopping basket.
Your ID and Password were blank. Would you like to create a new account?