I would like to Donate:
FUNDRAISING FOR SHARKS
Help raise vital funds for shark conservation while also raising awareness about these valuable yet vulnerable animals.
Whether you're an individual, group, or company, read below to find out how you can #DoSomefin for sharks.
From sponsored runs, triathlons and shark swims to beach cleans, pub quizzes and an ‘Eat Borsch not Shark Fin Soup’ party. We've had cake stalls, art exhibitions, colouring competitions, shark dives and sky dives:
If you're inspired to fundraise for us then please read our fundraising booklet below, which contains all the information you need to get started - from our A-Z of fundraising ideas through to promoting your event.
Please do let us know about your event so we can promote you on social media. A photo of yourself fundraising, a few words about your experience and why you want to support shark conservation, would also make a great addition to our Fundraisers Wall of Fame below.
FUNDRAISER'S WALL OF FAME:
A big thank you to all our dedicated fundraisers - your invaluable support is much appreciated:
- Leia Daley donated £10.
- Jacqueline Kerr made a donation of £20.
- Karen Graham donated £10.
- Chris Knight donated £60 in March.
- Deep Sea World made a donation of £783.66p.
- Martina Tolkka donated £15.
- Matthew Wilson made a donation of £10.
- Shirley Austin donated £10.
- Blue Reef Aquarium raised £63.64p.
- Christal Seas Scuba raised £390 by holding a Christmas raffle.
- Rosy Gounari donated £400.
- Chris Johnson donated £500.
- Robert Macniven auctioned his book about sharks, raising £476.
- Atass Foundation donated £2970.
- Bristol aquarium made a donation of £307.
- Richard Mead made a donation of £500.
- Silver Dolphin Ocean Education Centre donated £918.66p.
- Christal Seas Scuba donated £300 raised from a Christmas Raffle.
- Deep Sea World made a donation of £1608.03.
- At the end of September Tim Graham rowed 500km from Barcelona to Sardinia, raising a total of £1792.
- Sealife's Snorkel with Sharks raised £8,150.
- Junior pupils (academic year 13-14) at the City of London Freemen's School raised £2789.11p at their annual fundraising event.
- Alistair Blair donated £100.
- Maxwell (age 6) held a Shark Awareness Day at home – he created a big information board, delivered a wonderful speech, held a raffle, car boot sale and sold tea and shark themed cakes. As well as all this he also did a sponsored walk, raising a grand total of £250.
- Alex, Poppy and Tilly raised a fantastic £143.40p by selling their toys, cakes and freeze pops at Watlington Primary School.
- Ben Kingsley donated £150.
- Alex Pearman donated £120.
- Scubaducks raised £113 from a raffle.
- George Stergios made a donation of £100.
- Alexander Pearman donated £110.
- Gill Mitchell donated £130.
- Beanie Goldsmith donated £5.
- Robert Harris donated £20.
- Gabrielle Flansburg made a donation of £50.
- Dunhurst School donated £100.
- Florencia Martinelli donated £5.
- Charlie Gneer made a donation of £14.66.
- Reuben Godbriton donated £20.
- Sam Pullee donated £10.
- Andrew Sager donated £20.
- Ryan York made a donation of £50.
- Rebecca Soan donated £25.
- Chris Knight raised £42 from the sale of t-shirts.
You have added an item to your shopping basket.
Your ID and Password were blank. Would you like to create a new account?