In Lieu of Gifts
The Shark Trust would like to thank the following people for forgoing gifts in lieu of donations to the Shark Trust:
- Mr and Mrs Metzner made a donation of £30 in lieu of flowers for Mr David Patrick who sadly passed away on 13th May 2013.
- Cosimo Priseaux generously went without pocket money to help sharks raising £95.
- Miranda and Dan requested donations to the Trust instead of wedding gifts, raising £520.
- Mark Chuwen made a donation of £50 in lieu of sending Christmas cards this year.
- Charlie Gordon, age 8, kindly asked friends and family to make donations to the Shark Trust instead of buying presents for his birthday. Charlie raised an amazing £161!
- Many thanks to everyone who has donated in memory of Shark Trust Trustee Grant Bates.
- We have received many kind donations from friends and family on beahlf of Liz and Brians wedding.
- Arman Manutscheri raised £100 for the Trust in lieu of a birthday party.
- In lieu of company Christmas cards, IMEC LTD raised £474 for the Shark Trust.
- Max Kaiser kindly asked for donations instead of presents on the wedding day of Kaiser and Blackinton. The Shark Trust received a generous donation of £100.
- Odessa Savary has just had her 9th birthday and instead of gifts asked for donations to be given to us, she raised £50 for the Shark Trust.
- Iris George in California has just had her 9th birthday and instead of presents asked for a donation of £100 to be given to us.
- Amber has just had her 7th birthday and instead of gifts asked for donations to give to us, she raised £95 for the Shark Trust.
- Jesper Kristensen missed out on gifts for his 29th birthday so his family and friends could donate £112 to the Shark Trust instead!
- Congratulations to John and Miranda Wallis on your wedding and for asking your guests to donate to the Shark Trust in lieu of gifts. We have received many generous donations.
You have added an item to your shopping basket.
Your ID and Password were blank. Would you like to create a new account?