I would like to Donate:
Take action and help to make a difference today!
There are a number of ways you can get involved from raising awareness about the Stop Shark Finning Campaign to writing to your government representative.
Make a difference in 5 minutes!
- Download a copy of our template letter and let restaurants know you object to Shark Fin Soup. If they agree issue them with a 'We Do Not Serve Shark Fin Soup Poster' to display in their window.
- Send an eCard to your friends to spread awareness about this campaign.
- Sign up to the Shark Trust e-newsletter to keep up to date with all the latest campaign news
- Make an online donation to help us continue our work.
Make a difference in 10 minutes!
- Write a letter to your relevant government representative asking for implementation of the FAO-IPOA & support for a worldwide ban on finning.
- If your friends eat Shark Fin Soup why not encourage them to try imitation Shark Fin Soup or Shark Fin Melon Soup instead. View alternative Shark Fin Soup recipes.
- If you have more time you could always organise a fundraising event in your local area to raise funds and awareness for the Stop Shark Finning Campaign.
- You could also make a lifelong commitment to only eat sustainably sourced sea food, which will help to reduce the amount of sharks being caught as bycatch.
➤ Download the Pew Lenfest report on 'Strengthening European Fisheries Management' (pdf).
You have added an item to your shopping basket.
Your ID and Password were blank. Would you like to create a new account?