Wall of Fame - Green
For donations above £300
The Shark Trust would like to thank the following people for recent donations contributed from sponsored events and fundraising:
- The Makowhiteness Project donated £700.
- The Scottish Oceans Institute Charity Bake Sale raised £344.33p.
- Dingo Babies and Drop Bears, a group of six friends, are undertaking the Mongol Rally this July - so far they've raised £368.
- Anna Burn completed a naked dive, raising £472.
- Pete Philp ran the London Marathon, raising £817.45p. He writes 'I chose to raise money for the Shark Trust because of the love of the sea both my wife and I have. She loves whales but for me it's always been sharks...I hope the money raised helps in some way'.
- Tamatha Roman completed a Run for the Ocean event, raising £466.73p.
- Paschal Baker raffled a Suunto compter, raising £385.50p in May.
- Graham Hill ran the Silverstone Half Marathon & London Marathon wearing a handmande shark costume, raising £2113.
- Sealife London Aquarium raised £3225 in donations from snorkel with sharks experience.
- Jo Royle made a bequest of £2,400 in memory of her sister Sarah Royle who died in a tragic accident in June 2010.
- Makowhiteness Ltd made a donation of £400.
- Stephanie Hitchlock made a donation of £500.
- Ben Hardwidge and his dog, Sansa, walked from the east coast to the west coast of England, via Hadrian's Wall, raising £426.25p for the Shark Trust. Find out more.
- 14 brave divers completed their first triathlon, which was held in Manchester this June, to raise money for the Shark Trust, raising £3500.
- The Guest Experience Team raised £870.73p for the Shark Trust.
- Fourth Element made a donation of £500 from t-shirt sales.
- Wandle Divers made a general donation of £1520.
- D.F. Vander Horn made a general donation of £500.
- Fourth Element made a donation of £1,000.
- Kieran Pearson from Submission Dive School/NPower raised £640.03p through a Fin4finning event.
- Oliver completed the Manhattan Island swim in memory of his cousin Grant Bates, who was a Trustee of the Shark Trust and sadly passed away in September. Please check out his blog of this swim and others he has undertaken.
- The Great North Swim team raised £2065.23, by completing the swim at Lake Windermere with fins attached to their backs.
- Camel Dive Club raised £345 through t-shirt sales and a club event.
- Makowhiteness Ltd made an annual donation of £600 from sales.
- Bairs Subsea Ltd made a donation of £500.
- Sarah Han-de-Beaux raised over £600 for the Trust by completing the 2011 London Olympic Triathlon event at the Excel centre. Find out why Sarah wanted to raise funds for the Shark Trust.
- The Ocean Row Girls of Salcombe raised a total of £1014 for the Trust by holding a couple of fundraisers, which included selling the boat that the team had built.
- Cranleigh Dive Club organised a pub quiz, raising £986.04p for the Shark Trust.
- Mr & Mrs Ebbins made a generous donation of £350.
- Supporters who took part in a Great Shark Swim raised a total of £429.82p for the Trust in October.
- Fish4Divers organised a 3 legged fin race to raise money for the Shark Trust. £379 was presented to the Trust at the Dive Show in Birmingham.
- Mako Whiteness made a donation of £500.
- URENCO Ltd made a generous donation of £325 to the Trust.
- Somerville House Pupils from the Federation of Ramsgate Grammar Schools raised a fantastic £420.30p during their Charity Fundraising Week.
- Antoine Predock generously donated £500.
- Petronella Du Preez generously donated another £100 to the Shark Trust in November. Mrs Preeze appears on our Gold Wall of Fame due to her regular donations to the Trust.
- Aquatic Element raised £475.86 during Shark Awareness Week in Windsor.
- Brighton Shark Dive raised £740 from a sponsored tank dive, joining sharks in their home at the local Sealife centre. The cheque was accepted on behalf of the Shark Trust by long time Shark Trust supporters Danny and Cathie Aslan.
You have added an item to your shopping basket.
Your ID and Password were blank. Would you like to create a new account?