I would like to Donate:
SHARK TRUST MEMBERSHIP
Why Join the Shark Trust?
Good for us…
- Every new member gives us a louder voice in our ability to influence change.
- Your contributions help us to plan ahead and deliver our campaigns and projects.
Good for you…
As a member of the Shark Trust you will receive:
- A Welcome Pack introducing you to the Trust and the many ways that you can help us to spread the word about sharks.
- Shark Focus Magazine - produced twice a year our magazine features articles on shark science, conservation, discoveries and news.
Minimum Level -
covers cost of your benefits
Intermediate Level -
contributes to shark conservation
Higher Level -
gives us more to work with
Please note: the buttons above will take you through our secure payment gateway; if you're making a purchase for the first time you'll be asked to register for an account with Charity Checkout as part of the process. The membership pack is very similar to the adoption pack, so should you order both some items will be duplicated.
GIFT MEMBERSHIP: we also offer gift memberships, which are available from our Shark Shop.
JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP (Pup’s Club for Under 12's):
For £25 a year inspire the next generation with the fascinating world of sharks. Supported by Shark Trust patron Steve Backshall, our junior membership is aimed at under 12's. New members will receive:
- A Welcome Pack - contains an activity booklet full of fun shark facts and ways for members to get involved with shark conservation, as well as a shark stationery set and other sharky goodies. This comes in a shark tin - the design will be chosen at random but will be one of the following: Spiny Dogfish, Silky Sharks, Tiger Shark and White Shark.
- Shark Focus Magazine - issued twice a year (spring/summer and autumn/winter). This features articles on shark science, conservation, latest shark discoveries and news from around the world.
► Junior Memberships are available from our Shark Shop
You have added an item to your shopping basket.
Your ID and Password were blank. Would you like to create a new account?